Ethiopian Human Rights Commission
CALL FOR CONSULTANCY
FOR PRODUCTION AND AIRING OF TV
SHOWS ETHIOPIAN HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION (EHRC)
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is a national human rights institution established by the Ethiopian Parliament as per the Federal Constitution and responsible for the promotion and protection of human rights in the country (Establishment Proclamation No. 210/2000). As per its Establishment Proclamation, the mission of the Commission includes educating the public about human rights, ensuring that human rights are protected, respected, and fully enforced, as well as recommending necessary corrective measures on human rights violations. In order to meet its mission, EHRC intends to produce and broadcast TV shows on human rights issues including the rights of women, children, persons with disabilities, and other vulnerable groups under the Governance and Democratic Participation Programme. Hence, EHRC requires the services of a fully-accredited media agency that is qualified, able, and willing to render efficient and cost-effective range of production and broadcasting services.
- Composed of team members having relevant experience with names and CVs, including at least one person with human rights/legal background;
- Be registered in Ethiopia and in possession of full registration documents and TIN certificate;
- Accredited media house licensed in the country.
- An organizational profile containing evidence (at least 3 references) of similar experience in human rights advocacy done within the last 3 years;
- Ability to air the above-mentioned programs/shows on TV channels with national coverage.
- Application Instructions
- Interested consultants/consulting firms can take the Bid document, including TOR from its Head Office at Addis Ababa during office hours starting from the date of this announcement
- Bidders shall submit technical and financial proposals in separately sealed envelopes together with renewed license, VAT registration, and TIN certificates, and company profile until 16 December 2020 until 2.00 pm local time.
- Registered as Supplier in the list of the Mandated public body i.e. public Procurement and Property Administration Agency
- The Bidder Shall or pay 0.5% bid bond of their offered total price in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee
- Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
- EHRC reserve the right to reject any or all bids.
Bid Closure and opening time: the did documents must be submitted before 2:00 pm on 16 December 2020 (Tahisas 07/2013)and will be opened in the presence of representative of firms at 3:00 pm on the same date
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) Kasanchis, next to Sugar Corporation
Tel. 091 325 0025
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia