Ethiopian Food & Drug Authority
Addis Zemen Nov12,2020
Invitation for Bids (NCB)
- Procurement of Construction of Jigjig entry/exit port construction temporary office
- IFB Number: EFMHACA/FSD/NCB/17/2020 /2013
- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- Procurement for Construction of Jigjig entry/exit port construction temporary office
- Ethiopian Food, medicine and healthcare administration, and control authority (EFMHACA) invites sealed bids towards the cost for the Construction of Jigjig entry/exit port construction temporary office
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline. Interested Bidders should fulfill the following requirements:
- This invitation is for all National Contractors having GC/BC-4 and above.
- Trade License on construction service License valid for the year -2012/2013E.C
- Registration Certificate in the suppliers list under Public Procurement & Property Administration Agency VAT registration certificate.
- TIN certificate
- Clearance from Inland Revenue Administration.
- Copy of receipt of buying bid document
- Ant bribery pledge form
- Required Service: Construction of Jigjig entry/exit port construction temporary office
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethiopian Food, medicine and healthcare administration and control authority (EFMHACA), from 8:30 AM – 12:30 AM and 1:30 PM-5:30 PM from Monday to Friday
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 400.00(Four hundred Birr).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 P.M on 21st calendar days beginning from the first date of advertisement in the newspaper. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 100,000.00 birr and must be in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee from any Bank of Ethiopia.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the procurement team at 2:30 P.M on the closing date.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially
Ethiopian Food, Medicine and Healthcare Administration and Control Authority (EFMACA)