Ethiopian Electric Utility
ANNOUNCEMENT OF BID SECURITY AMENDMENTS
- THE FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
- ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY PROGRAM PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT UNIVERSAL ELECTRICITY ACCESS
- Ethiopian Electrification Program (ELEAP) Project Amendments of Bid Security for Procurement of service connection concentric cables and accessories Lot 8, WB EEU-UEAP/8/2021-2021 (ICB)
- Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: IDA-6157 & IDA 6158
- TENDER No s: Lot 8, WB EEU-UEAP/8/2020-2021(ICB)
- Procurement of Service Connection Concentric Cables and Accessories
The Federal Government of Ethiopia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of the Ethiopia Electrification Program (ELEAP) project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payment under contract procurement of service connection concentric cables and accessories.
1. As per our invitation for bid dated 2 December 2020 with Ethiopian Herald stated that all bids must be accompanied by bid security and is shall be unconditional bank guarantee from a reputable bank and must be counter guaranteed by any bank of Ethiopia and it remains valid for a period of Twenty Eight (28) days beyond the original bid validity period. The amount and currency of the bid security shall be USD 216,600.00 (United States Dollar Two Hundred Sixteen Thousand Six Hundred only). Hence, we inform you that the amount and currency of the bid security shall be amended from USD 216,600.00 (United States Dollar Two Hundred Sixteen Thousand Six Hundred only) to USD 358,000.00 (United States Dollar Three Hundred Fifty-Eight Thousand only). All terms and conditions for bid security shall be unchanged. Please amend the amount and the currency of the bid security accordingly.
2. Accordingly, the quantities of service connection concentric cables are amended with respect to the size of concentric cables (.e. 4 mm² and 6 mm²). Hence, Interested Eligible bidders may inspect the bid documents and amendment quantity. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (i.e. from. 08:00 to 17:00 hours) at the address given below
Ethiopian Electric Utility PPM-UEAP, Project Procurement, Logistics, Warehouse and Facilities Office Berges Building 3rd floor;
Tel:+251-11-1263154 Fax:-+251-11-1263181 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY PROJECT
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT UNIVERSAL ELECTRICITY ACCESS PROGRAM