Ethiopian Electric Utility
INVITATION FOR BID
THE FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY PROGRAM PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
UNIVERSAL ELECTRICITY ACCESS
- Ethiopian Electrification Program(ELEAP) Project
- Procurement of MV and LV Overhead Accessories
- Loan No. /Credit No./Grant No: IDA-6157 & IDA-6158
- Tender No: Lot-3, WB EEU-UEAP/3/2020-2021(ICB
Framework Agreement) Procurement of MV and LV Overhead Accessories)
The Federal Government of Ethiopia has received a credit from the International Development Association(IDA) toward the cost of the Ethiopia Electrification Program(ELEAP) project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payment under a call-off contract that may be awarded under the Framework Agreement for the procurement of MV and LV Overhead Accessories.
Tendering will be conducted through international competitive bidding (ICB) and is open to all eligible bidders. The purchaser is undertaking the procurement with a view to concluding (a Framework Agreement)
- The Ethiopian Electric Utility (EEU) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of VM and LV Overhead Accessories.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (i.e. from 08:00 to 17:00 hours) at the address given below. Ethiopia Electric Utility PPMUEAP, Project Procurement, Logistics, Warehouse and Facilities Office Berges Building 3rd floor Tel:+251-11-1263154 Fax: +251-11-12-63-181 AddisAbaba, Ethiopia
- A complete set of the Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders from the addresses above upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 4000.00(Four Thousand Birr Only)starting from October 12, 2020
- The Framework Agreement to be concluded will be single-Supplier.
- The Framework Agreement to be concluded will be single-User. The single-User entitled to purchase under The Framework Agreement is Ethiopia ElectricUtility project portfolio Management UEA.
- The Framework Agreement SHALL BE CONCLUDED for a term of 3(Three) years from the commencement date stated in the Framework Agreement.
- Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before November 30, 2020, at 14:00 hours local time. Late bids will be rejected Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representative who chooses to attend in person. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representative and anyone who chooses to attend at EEU PPM-UEAPoffice near Iribekentu Bride, Berger Building 5th FloorEEU PPM-UEAP Meeting hall on November 30, 2020, at 14:30 local time.
- All Bids must be accompanied by bid security it shall be an unconditional Bank guarantee from a reputable bank and must be counter guaranteed by any bank operating in Ethiopia and it remains valid for a period of Twenty Eight (28) days beyond the original bid validity period. The amount and currency of the bid security shall be USD 65,000.00(United StatesDollars Sixty Five Thousand)
- The Ethiopia Electric Utility Project PortfolioManagement Universal Electricity access program reserves the right to reject all or part of this bid.
ETHIOPIA ELECTRIC UTILITY PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT UNIVERSAL
ELECTRICITY ACCESS PROGRAM