Ethiopian Electric Power
Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP)
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Tender Identification Number: EEP/TSO/ICB/03/2020
- This Invitation for Bids follows the Ethiopian Federal Government Procurement & property administration proclamation No 649/2009 and the Federal Government Public Procurement Directives issued by the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development.
- Ethiopian Electric Power now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for procurement of Plant Design, Supply, Erection, Test & Commissioning of compensation device/Shunt Reactor project for Adigala 230/33kv substation, Gebreguracha 400/230/66/33kv Substation , Alamata 230/132/66/15kv Substation, Tekeze 230/33ky Hydro Power Plants and Beles 400/230/33ky Hydro Power Plants.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at Ethiopian Electric Power Head Office- around mexico square, k kare building 1st Floor. Attention: Kefyalew Mergiya— Procurement Director Telephone: +251-115-581916/0597 Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of bidding document shall be available from 28 December 2020 may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application letter and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 2,000.00 (Two Thousand) or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment shall be in cash or cashier’s check or through telegraphic transfer to EEP Transmission Construction A/C No.1000252665203, Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE), Arada Ghiorgis Branch, and EEP BUMBUNA HPP A/C No. 0101181300051, NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA (NBE), Swift Code: NBETETAA, for ETB and USD currency respectively.
- Bids must accompanied by a Bid Security equal to USD 160,000.00 (One Hundred Sixty Thousand USD).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 11 February 2021 at 2:00 PM, Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at Head office on 11 February 2021 at 2:30 PM.
- The Ethiopian Electric Power reserves the right to reject any or all bid.
Ethiopian Electric Power
Procurement Director Office
Around mexico square, k kare building
1st Floor, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia