Ethiopian Electric Power
INVITATION FOR BIDS
PROCUREMENT OF BOTTOM OUTLET MATERIALS SUPPLY AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) has allocated a budget to be used for the procurement of bottom outlet materials supply and maintenance service for Gilgel Gibe 1 Hydro Electric Power Plant through International competitive bidding (ICB)
- Ethiopian Electric Power now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of bottom outlet materials supply and maintenance service:
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethiopian Electric Power and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM., Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays.
Ethiopian Electric Power Head Office
Around Mexico square, k kare Center 1st Floor,
Attention: Kefyalew Mergiya-Procurement Director
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. A complete set of bidding documents in English can be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above address starting from 25 September 2020 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 1,000 or USD 30 paid in Cash or deposited to the Ethiopian Electric Power accounts: EEP Transmission Construction A/C No: 1000252665203,Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE), Arada Giorgis Branch and EEP BUMBUNA HPP A/C No.0101181300051, National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE), Swift Code: NBETETAA, for ETB and USD respectively.
5. Bids must be delivered before the closing time to the above-mentioned address. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of Bank Guarantee as mentioned below. Late bids shall be automatically rejected
6. Bid must be delivered to the above address before 2:00 PM on 29 October 2020 and All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in USD 20,000 (twenty thousand)
7. Bid will be opened in the presence of the interested bidder’s or bidders representatives who choose to attend on 29 October 2020 at 2:30 PM.
8. The Ethiopian Electric Power reserves the right to reject any or all bid
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC POWER