Ethiopian Electric Power
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (CONSULTANCY SERVICE)
Assignment Title: Consultancy service that certifies the type of repairs to be repaired and put into service after the crane is repaired Reference No. EEP/ST/E01/02/2013
- This request for expressions of interest aims to procure a consulting service that identify and certifies the type of repairs to be done and put into service after the crane is repaired. The services include Consultancy service for repair the failed 25 Ton crane, inspection of the failure, preparation of the detail specification of parts to be maintained/ repaired.
- The scope of the services includes but not limited to; i. Inspection of the failure if there is any defect and include to the maintenance specification. ii. Testing and reporting after repairs iii. Submission of final report about the repair.
- The Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) now invites eligible consultant (“consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultant (“consultants”) must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, general qualifications and number of key staff, and so forth). Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications. The short listing criteria are: i. Relevancy of the core business and number of years in business. ii. Relevant Experience in the field of assignment. iii. General Qualification and number of key Staff. iv. License from Ministry of trade (which is valid) Note: Individual expert’s bio data/CV is not required to be submitted with the Expression of interest. Only Summary of educational Qualification and Experience of available personnel are required. Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of joint venture or a sub consultancy to enhance their Qualification.
- A consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality and cost based Selection (QCBS) method set out in the consultant Guidelines. Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM local time. Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below in person or by mail or by e-mail until 06 October 2020, 4:00 PM Local time. Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP) Attention to: Kefyalew Mergiya, Director, EEP Procurement K KARE CENTER MEXICO First Floor Tel. 251 115 58 05 97 Email; firstname.lastname@example.org,
- EEP has reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the EOls.
Ethiopian Electric Power (EEP)