Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
FOR SUB-CONTRACTING WORKS
TENDER NO. ECWCT/NCB/PEO1/25/2013
The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation (ECWC) is a public enterprise established with the aim of becoming a leading, preferred, and competitive Construction Contractor in Road, Water, Building any other Civil Construction Currently, The Corporation is interested in Sub Contracting of small structures and earthworks for its Building and Housing, Road and Bridges, water supply, Dam and Irrigation construction projects
Therefore, Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation (ECWC) invites competent contractors having construction licenses on GC and BC with a grade of 1 to 5 and interested to work with fixed price rates set by the corporation to submit sealed prequalification application for expression of interest.
Brief Scope of Work
The main project activities to be carried out by sub-contractors include small structures(small bridges, culverts, drainage structures Head regulator and cross regulator structures, Syphons and aqueducts, Inverted Syphons, Concrete Lining Work of Main Canal) and earthworks including excavation of various formations, compaction and caraway work under the dam, Irrigation, water supply, road and bridges, building and housing construction projects. Detail speciation and quantity of works will be specified after shortlisting of contractors as depends on the nature of the project
1. The Applicant is required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants shall provide the statutory registration documents i.e. copies of TIN VAT registration certificate, Tax Clearance and Trade License which are renewed in the budget year.
- Demonstrate financial and organizational strength by attaching audited accounts for the last 3 years.
- Company profile which contains Historical background and Organizational Structure, Company experience in similar projects. List of Heavy and Light Equipment and machinery owned or Leased with supporting documents.
- Current Financial Situation of the Company.
- The applicant must be category BC (grade 1 to 5) and GC (grade 1 to 5) ConstructionLicense which has expressed interest to participate and has made available documentation of proven experience in similar construction works.
- The applicant must have, in the past 5 years Constructed at least one similar project in terms of the project scope and cost.
2. The applicants shall consider the following application procedures and documents;
- The applicant shall bear all costs related to the preparation and submission of this EOI. Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation shall in no case be liable or responsible for these costs regardless of the conduct and outcome of the selection process
- Incorrect, incomplete, inadequate information may lead to rejection of the applications
- All documents must be submitted in the English Language.
- Applicants may be requested to clarification on the submitted document,
- ECWC has the right to reject the application without communicating with the contractor
- ECWC shall not provide an explanation to the applications related to the shortlisting and selection process. The decision of ECWC in this respect shall be final and binding on all applicants.
- ECW shall not be enforced to pay an advance payment for subcontractors
- Submission of documents shall as per the Terms of References given in the EOI
- Interested Applicants may obtain further information at the address below:
Project development center
Wegen Solomon (Executive Officer)
All applicants are requested to submit their Expression of Interest with all completed documents in a plain sealed envelope clearly marked Expression of Interest for the Sub Contracting Works for Small structures and earthworks for its Building and Housing, Road and Bridges, water supply, Dam and Irrigation construction projects. Independently by the address below and EOI Response Deadline will be on November 2, 2020 at 10:00 AM
ECWC Head office, Gurd shola
Corporate procurement main Department office
Abudulkadr Redewan, Executive Officer
Tel No.: 251+0118962991/011 8 67 80 89 7/ 011 8 72 30 86