Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation
Ethiopian Herald Dec24,2020
INVITATION FOR BID
IFB Reference No. ECWCT/NCB/PRFP-46/2013
- The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation (ECWC) hereby invites registered eligible bidders for the procurement of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Implementation.
- Interested Potential Bidders are required to present a renewed relevant Trade License for the 2013 year, VAT Registration Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate, and Online Supplier list Registration Certificate together with the offer.
- The bidding documents should be prepared in the English language.
- Interested Potential Bidders obtain a complete set of bidding documents from the office of Procurement Department payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 upon presentation of Trade License renewed for the fiscal year.
- This invitation of a bid is open to all interested potential bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provision indicated in the bidding document.
- The deadline for bid Submission shall be on January 13, 2020, at 10:00 AM
- The bid must be accompanied with a Bid Security of an amount not less than 1% of the total quoted price not exceeds or a maximum of Birr 500,000.00 (five hundred thousand) in the form of a certified check (CPO) or Bank guarantee. Bid Bond in the form of insurance bond or in any other form shall not be accepted.
- Bids must be delivered or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the office of the Procurement Department before the closing date and time.
- Bids will be opened on January 13, 2020, at 10:30 AM. In Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation Procurement Department conference room, in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend..
- The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation reserves its rights to reject any or all bids.
- Bidders may get further information at the following address: Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation. Gurdsholla Behind Athletics Federation building Infront of Andinet International school Procurement Department P. O. Box 21952/1000, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
No. 011 8 67 80 89/ 011 896 29 91 /011 872 30 86