Ethiopian Construction Project Management Institute (ECPMI)
NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID
(International Competitive Bidding)
- Procurement Reference No: ECPMI/Cons002/2013EFY
- The Ethiopian Construction Project Management Institute (ECPMI) is a Federal Government Institute established with the objective of ensuring the effective implementation of the Country’s short and long term construction programs and projects through building the National construction Project Management Capacity
- ECPMI has allocated sufficient funds and intends to procure Consultancy Service for Development of Professionals and Lead Trainers through the globally-recognized Project Management Certification System.
- The consultancy service of which the details are in the bidding document prepared for the services, mainly include to train project management professionals and certify lead project management trainers by working with internationally recognized certifying institution In order to increase the number of certified Project Management Professionals and through these certified professionals ECPMI has the intention to be an Internationally recognized project management training institute. To encourage accredited International certifying institutions in Ethiopia, the institute will work with training institutions having links with international certifying bodies. Developing the human capital, for professionals in all aspects is the best way to achieve the short- and long-term goals of the construction industry.
- ECPMI now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the subject of procurement stated above:
i. The Bidder shall provide such evidence of their eligibility in the form of at least 3(Three) Certificates of satisfactory execution of contracts provided by contracting parties to the contracts successfully completed in the course of the past 3(Three) years with a budget of at least 300,000.00 ETB total sum contract value.
ii. The Bidder shall provide such evidence of their financial stability in the form of three most recent balance sheets, three most recent income statement,s and three most recent financial audit report from the authorized auditors.
iii. The bidders shall provide appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its legal status and eligibility, which shall include:
- Renewed Business license for the year 2013E.C. and Business registration certificate
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority
- Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, Public Procurement Administration agency and
- Authorized Training Provider/Organization or Training Centre Certificate from Internationally recognized Project Management Certificate issuing Institute.
5. The time for completion of the assignment is 9 months.
6. The bids will be evaluated in accordance with the Public Procurement and Property Administration Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Participation is open to all eligible bidders.
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ECPMI and inspect the bidding document at the address given below during working hours from 8:30 AM to 12:30 P.M and 1:30 P.M to 3:00 P.M from Monday to Thursday and 8:30 AM to 11:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM on Fridays
8. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below within 10 working days from the date of the announcement in the newspaper and Public Procurement and Property Administration website upon payment of a non-returnable fee of 100 ETB. The method of payment shall be in cash
9. Evaluation of the bid is to be carried out in two stages, technical qualification will be evaluated first followed by financial evaluation. Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Technical Proposal, bid security, and Application letter” in one envelop and “Financial Proposal” in another envelop. The two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope stating the project name. Two copies of the proposals shall be submitted accordingly clearly marked as copies.
10. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before January 19th, 2021 at 3:30 P.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 25,000ETB. Late submission will be rejected. Technical proposals and bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidder representatives who choose to attend at the address below on January 19, 2021 at 4:00 P.M.
11. Address for document inspection and inquiries: 7-floor Ato Jijo Jote Tel +251115575639.
12. Address for bid delivery and opening: 6th-floor Ato A sebe Kebede Tel +251115575633.
- ADDRESS: Hansem Office Park 7th floor Africa Avenue, Bole Road
- Telephone: +251115575635, +251115575639. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
ETHIOPIAN CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (ECPMI)