Ethiopian Construction Project Management Institute (ECPMI)
NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID
(National Competitive Bidding)
[Procurement Reference Number: ECPMI/Goods-04/2013EFY]
- The Ethiopian Construction Project Management Institute (ECPMI) is a federal government institution established with an objective of ensuring effective implementation of the country’s short- and long-term construction programs and projects through building the National Construction Project Management Capacity.
- In line to its effort and the mandates given upon it to develop modern and unified construction industry system, and build the construction project management national capacity, ECPMI has allocated sufficient budget to procure the service (Goods and services) of Supply and Install Non-Destructive Construction Material Testing Equipments with Adequate Training,
- The Supply service, of which details are provided in the bidding document prepared for the goods supply, mainly include to purchase, install and providing. NDT equipment operation training as per the international standard quality requirements, and to Establishing International Standard NonDestructive Construction Material Testing Center. The NDT center allow the Ethiopian Construction industry to inspect a building and infrastructures component in a safe, reliable and cost-effective manner without causing damage to the structure and /or equipment being tested
- ECPMI now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the subject of procurement stated above: i. The Bidder shall provide such evidence of their eligibility satisfactory to ECPMI, to verify that the Bidder is not insolvent, in receivership, bankrupt or being wound up, not have had their business activities suspended and not be the subject of legal proceedings for any of the foregoing, ii. The bidders shall provide appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its compliance, which shall include: For Domestic bidders Valid business license in NDT or construction material testing equipment Suppling, installing and Training Services Streams VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority; Valid Tax clearance certificate; and Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency; b. For Foreign Bidders Foreign bidders must as appropriate submit business organization registration certificat or trade license issued by the country of establishment
- Bids will be evaluated in accordance with the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Bidding (ICB) Procedure, which is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ECPMI and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 1l(a) from 8:30 AM to 12:30 P.M. and 1:30 to 3:00 P.M. from Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30 to 11:30 A.M. and 1:30 to 3:00 PM. on Friday local time
- A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below at 11(b) within 10 working days from the date of announcement in the newspaper and upon payment of a nonreturnable fee of ETB 100. The method of payment shall be in cash,
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application/ Technical Proposal and Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, qualification application first and financial bids of qualified bidders next.
- .Bids must be delivered to the address below at 11(c) at or before January 27th, 2021 at 2:30P.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 50,000.00. Late submission will be rejected. Technical proposal and Bid Security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 11(d), on January 27th, 2021 at 3:00P.M.
- .Address and contact details for
- a) Documents inspection: 7″ Floor/ Ato Jijo Jote Tel. +251 11 557 5639
- b) Documents issue: 70 Floor/ W/ro Seblewongel Gizaw Tel. +251115575638
- c) Bids delivery: 74 Floor / Ato Asebe Kebede Tel. +251115575633
- d) Bid Opening: 8th Floor/ Multi-Purpose Hall
12.ECPMI reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
ETHIOPIAN CONSTRUCTION PROJECT