Ethiopian Airlines Group (EAG), የኢትዮጵያ አየር መንገድ ግሩፕ
INVITATION TO TENDER
Bid Announcement No. SSNT-T201
Ethiopian Airlines Group (EAG) -Ethiopian Airports service whose principal address is at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, P.O. Box 1755 (here after called EAG) wishes to intends to invite qualified international bidders for Finance-Design Build of Addis Ababa Bole International Airport passenger Terminal- 2 East pier extension and Associated works Project.
Therefore, EAG invites eligible bidders of international contractors who can meet the requirements stated hereunder: –
- Any legally established bidder with renewed business license, valid and renewed on the relevant work or related trade license can purchase the tender document.
- Bidders shall present evidence that shows a 10 (Ten) years and above experience.
- Bidders should deposit non-refundable ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) to the nearby Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) branch referring this tender number SSNT-T201. Ethiopian Airlines Group Account Number 1000006958277(E-99). Bidders shall email the scanned copy of the deposit slip, project title with tender number and detail contact address of the company to the below address and will get tender document by return email.
- Bidders should submit USD 25,000 or Equivalent amount in Ethiopian Birr as bid security bond in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee in the name of “Ethiopian Airlines Group”. Any insurance guarantee shall not be accepted.
- Bidders are required to bring both Original and Copy of their bid document (responses to the bid) for preliminary evaluation and financial offer up to June 24, 2020 at 3:00 pm. The bid will be closed on June 24, 2020 at 2:30 pm and because of the current situation of the country, Covid-19, it will be opened via online on the same date at June 24, 2020 at 3:00pm.
For more information, please contact the below address.
Ethiopian Airlines Group
Bole International Airport
Strategic Sourcing Non-Technical
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
E-mail: TeymeT@ethiopianairlines.com and
Ethiopian Airlines reserve the right to cancel or modify the tender partially or entirely.