Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDINGS (NCB)
- Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.Organization: Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency.
- IFB Title: Supply and Delivery of Different Types of Honey Production Laboratory Equipment
- IFB Number: ATA-NCB-G-2020-0041
- The Agricultural Transformation Agency of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has funds and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to payments under the Contract for the Supply and Delivery of Different Types of Honey Production Laboratory Equipment.
- The Agricultural Transformation Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Bidders to submit their technical and financial offers for the Supply of Different Types of Honey Production Laboratory Equipment.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Bidding is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of bidding document in English shall be purchased at Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA) 7th floor, Administration of Director office for a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200.00, or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency. Interested bidders may obtain further information at the same address.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 AM December 15, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10:30 AM December 15, 2020. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Ethiopian Birr 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Only) or equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the Bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation: Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing
- Bidder should submit a copy of renewed Trade License, VAT Registration certificate, tax clearance, certificate of registration from public procurement agency, and TIN certificate
- After receipt of bids, ATA reserves the right to request any additional information or seek clarifications from the bidder to ascertain responsiveness of bids received.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Agency during office hours addressed below.
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The Address referred to above is:
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA)
Bole, off Meskel Flower Road/Behind Mega Building – Across Commercial Graduates
Association, 74th floor (procurement Unit)
Tel. +251-115-570678/85 or cell phone +2519-11660518
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia