Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- (CONSULTANT SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION) Consultancy Service for “NATIONAL INTERACTIVE VOICE RESPONSE (IVR) AND SHORT MESSAGE SERVICE (SMS) SYSTEM”
- PACKAGE Ref. No: ATA-NCB-CON-2020-0007
The Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA) is an initiative of the Government of Ethiopia (GoE), established by federal regulation as a catalyst for positive, transformational, and sustainable change. The primary aim of the Agency is to promote agricultural sector transformation by supporting the existing structures of government, private sector, and other non-governmental partners to address systemic bottlenecks in delivering on priority national agendas for achieving growth and food security. The ATA functions as a high-level problem-solving organization, providing strategic implementation supports to all key players in the agricultural value chain.
The Agency has funds and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to payments under the Contract for the Procurement of National Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Short Message Service (SMS) system.
Scope of the Assignment
The ATA would like to hire a service provider that specializes in developing, maintaining, and supporting ICT systems.
This service provider is expected to manage, upgrade, and support the ATAs existing IVR/SMS system and provide the following services in the coming three years.
The scope of this service includes:
- IVR System Development, Upgrade, and Integration
- IVR System A/B Test Development and Implementation
- Administration and Support of 8028 System (Monthly Rate)
General Objective of the Service
The general objective of this service is to provide the development, upgrade, integration, maintenance, administration, management services for the IVR/SMS system.
- Provide the development, upgrade, and integration service for the IVR/SMS System
- Provide the Maintenance and Administration services for the IVR/SMS System
- Manage and assist in managing Ethio telecom-related activities
ATA now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services. The shortlisting criteria are: Core business and Experience of the firm in the field, Qualifications & Competence of the Key Professional Staff, and Technical and Managerial Organization of the firm, The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to the Public Procurement Manual of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, setting forth the Public Body’s policy on conflict of interest. Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub consultancy to enhance their qualifications. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) method set out in the Public Procurement Manual. Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday.
Expression of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below in person, on or before 10:00 AM, 15 October 2020, and will be opened at 10:30 AM on the same date and place.
- Address of the implementing Agency for clarification and submission
- Attention to: Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA), Procurement Team Office
- Street: Bole, Off Meskel flower road, New building adjacent to the school of commerce
- students association, Sterling Building 7ih floor
- Tel. +251-115-570678/85, 0937136783, 0911827238
- E-mail Desalegn.firstname.lastname@example.org, Melaku. Getahun@ata.gov.et
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia