Invitation to National Bid for the procurement of Project management training
Floating Date: As of December 8, 2020
RFQ No: 4046759
Ethio Telecom invites interested and eligible bidders in this Bid for the procurement of Project management training (RFQ No. 4046759)
- Bid Remains under floating starting from December 8, 2020
- Submission deadline: December 28, 2020 (until 5:00 PM)
- Opening date: December 29, 2020 (at 10:00AM)
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only).
1. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
- a) Availability of bid security with an amount of 50,000.00(Fifty thousand) ETB.
- b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers.
- c) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
- d) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
- e) Bidders Should Submit compliance statement form
- f) Bidders should submit Anti-bribery plague form
1.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in the format
specified in the bid document.
Ethio Telecom’s Head Quarter
Supply Chain Division
2nd floor, Room No. 2011
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
2. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the bidding document and can obtain detail information on Ethio telecom web address.
3. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
4. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
For more information please visit ethiotelecom official web site: – www.ethiotelecom.et
NB: – bid documents are available only on softcopy.
Thus, bidders should come up with flash/CD.