Invitation to International Competitive Bid for the procurement of investment appraisal (Advanced Training), Financial analysis training (Advanced Training), data visualization training (Advanced Training)
- Floating Date: As of December 14, 2020
- RFQ No: 1046759
Ethio Telecom invites interested and eligible bidders in this Bid for the procurement of investment appraisal (Advanced Training), Financial analysis training(Advanced Training), data visualization training(Advanced Training) (RFQ No. 4046759)
- Bid Remains under floating starting from December 14, 2020
- Submission deadline: January 14, 2020 (until 5:00 PM)
- Opening date: January 15, 2020 (at 10:00AM)
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only)
1. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
A. Availability of bid security with an amount of 50,000 00(Fifty thousand) ETB/or equivalent USD for international bidders valid for 150 days from the bid closing date. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
1) Certified Cheque/CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
2) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized reputable domestic bank,
1.1 The Bank that issues the bond as per 1(A2) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
1.2. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond
- B. Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers.
- C Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
- D. Bidders should have a VAT registration certificate (for Local bidders)
- E. Bidders Should Submit compliance statement form
- F. Bidders should submit an Anti-bribery plague form
- G. Bidders should submit a Legal establishment document (only for SC
1.3. The bid bond shall be furnished in the format specified in the bid document
Ethio Telecom’s Head Quarter
Supply Chain Division
2nd floor, Room No. 2011
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
2. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the bidding document and can obtain detailed information on Ethio telecom web address.
3. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
4. Partial bid is allowed
5. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing, For more information please visit ethio telecom official web site: – www.ethiotelecom.et
NB: bid documents are available only on softcopy. Thus, bidders should come up with flash/CD/e-mail address.