Invitation to National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Different types of Generator spare parts
Floating Date: As of January 26, 2021
RFQ No. 4047764, 4047765, 4047766, 4047767, 4047768 and 4047769
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Different types of Generator spare parts with RFQ Nos. 4047764,4047765, 4047766, 4047767,4047768 and 4047769. The Bid remains floating from January 26, 2021 to February 17, 2021.
Different types of Generator spare parts (i.e. Cummins, Deutz, , Perkins, VM, John Deer and ECM’S and electrical control parts
4047764, 4047765, 4047766, 4047767, 4047768 and 4047769 Respectively
2. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 207 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only).
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio’s website and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only); in person from Head Quarter, 25d Floor, and Room No. 207.
3.1. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Different types of Generator spare parts with RFQ Nos. 4047764, 4047765, 4047766, 4047767, 4047768 and 4047769 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3.2. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, No. public 211B, Before or on February 17, 2021 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
3.3. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on February 18, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
4. Partial bid is allowed on RFQ bases but partial award may be granted on item line bases.
5. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.