Invitation to National Competitive Bid in MFA basis
for the procurement of Different Types of Sanitary
Materials through MFA to sign a contract agreement
with the finally awarded bidder.
Floating date: As of September 14, 2020
Closing date: October 13, 2020 at 05:00pm
RFQ No. 3941083-2
- Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid in MFA basis for the procurement of Different Types of Sanitary Materials through MFA to sign a contract agreement with the finally awarded bidder(s). Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand only) the bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
- a)Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized reputable domestic bank.
- 2.1 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2. (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
- 2.2. The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
- Partial bid within a LOT is NOT Allowed.
NB: – bid documents are available only on softcopy. Thus, bidders should come up with flash/CD.