Invitation to National Competitive Bid for the Procurement of Different Constriction works at Central North Region
Floating Date: As of May 20, 2020
RFQ No.: . 3904032,3904039,3904040,3904041,3904042,3904043,3904045
Closing Date: June 08, 2020
1.Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of Generator and Fuel Tanker Foundation, Dry Latrine, Guard House, Customer Waiting Shelter and Fence Construction Work in different sites of Central North Region, to sign a contract agreement with the finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from May 20, 2020 to June 8, 2020.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Central North Region Main Office (Debre Birhan, Room No. 407 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Generator and Fuel Tanker Foundation, Dry Latrine, Guard House, Customer Waiting Shelter and Fence Construction Work in different sites of Central North Region RFQ No. 3904032,3904039,3904040,3904041,3904042,3904043,3904045″ and be addressed to:
Central North Region / Debre Birhan
Sourcing & Supply Section
St. Selassie building 4th Floor, Room No.407,
Debre Birhan, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the St. Selassie building which is near to the church, 4th floor room no 407, Before/on June 8, 2020 until 5:00 P.M. Bids
3. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders
or their legal representatives on June 9, 2020 at 10:00 A.M, at St. Selassie building 4th Floor, Room No 407.
4. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid
5. Partial bid is allowed, but a bidder shall not participate for more than two RFQ (Lots). Partial bid per site is not allowed.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio telecom website,