Invitation to National Competitive
Bid for the procurement of Standard
G+4 shop construction at Humera
Floating date: As of October 19, 2020
Closing date: November 9, 2020 at 05:00 pm
Opening date: November 10, 2020 at 10:00 am
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidder BC/GC grade 5 and abave by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of Standard G+4 shop construction at Homera to sign a contract agreement with the finally awarded bidder(s). Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand only) the bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
- a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
2.1 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2. (b)
- here above shall Standard G 14 shop construction at Humers. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever
22. The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document,
4. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing
5. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
6. Partial bid is NOT Allowed.
NB: – bid documents are available only on softcopy.
Thus, bidders should come up with flash/CD.