ATS Engineering PLC
Addis Zemen Jan26,2021
INVITATION TO BID
National Competitive Bid
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Ethio-engineering Group (hereinafter referred to as the Client) is taking measures to expand its ICT infrastructure in its head office and industries. Ethio-engineering Group here by invites eligible parties to submit their offers (sealedbids) to the following bid: The Procurement of supply, Installation and Commissioning of Data Center and Network Infrastructure (LAN/WAN)
- proposals will be valid business trade license indicating the stream of business in which the supplier is engaged valid for 2013 E.C, VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority, Tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority valid for 2013 E.C, Evidence for being registered in supplier list by registering using the form made available for this purpose in the web site of the public procurement and property administration agency
- Interested bidders may collect the Bid Document against payment of non-refundable Birr 500 (five Hundred Birr) from Ethio-engineering Group Supply Chain management purchasing department.
- Bidder shall provide a bid security of 500,000.00 (five hundred Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee to be Submitted with the Bid.
- All sealed bids must be delivered to Ethio engineering Group supply chain management department purchasing office located Nearby NefasSelk polytechnic college before 4pm on the following 30 working days starting from Jan 26-202
- . Tender will be closed on march 09/2021 at 10:00 Am and opened at the same place and date at 10:15 Am in the presence of the Bidders or their representatives and they are highly recommended to attend the opening of the tender.
- EEG reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Supply chain management purchasing department