Ethiopian Society of Animal Production (ESAP)
Consultancy for the Conversion of Financial Systems of the Ethiopian
Society of Animal production (ESAP)
ESAP is seeking to employ competent Firms who are interested to carry out International Public-Sector Accounting Standards( IP- SAS ) conversion.
Objectives of the assignment are:
- To support implementation of IPSAS in preparing the annual financial statements of ESAP by providing required technical assistance, detail gap analysis building on the previous exercises, develop Roadmap for IPSAS implementation,
- Providing required capacity building and recommending modifications in information system/software, policy, processes and other required.
- Provide capacity building training to ESAP staff on IPSAS and Work with ESAP in pre- paring the annual financial statements of the ESAP for FY 2017-18 & 2018-19 based on IPSAS.
- Exercise a detail diagnosis and identify gaps for IPSAS adoption.
- Analyze all relevant aspects – capacity, policies, procedures, regulatory, information system/software etc. including review of existing chart of accounts and alignment with IPS AS adoption.
- Develop comprehensive roadmap with specific actions, timeline incorporating all relevant aspects as above.
- Develop manuals/ guidelines/ templates/ checklists as required to guide IPSAS implementation.
- Develop training materials including training modules.
- Train accountants and other relevant personnel for IPSAS adoption
The consultant shall have necessary infrastructure and team of experts to fulfill the Requirements.
- The consultant shall have experience in carrying out similar assignments.
Consultant’s Qualifications and Experience
- Renewed Company/Firm/Business registration certificate
- VAT registration
- Tax clearance certification
- Experience of the consulting firm:
- General experience: At least of 3 Years in the field of financial accounting in the public /private sector
Special Requirement as advantage: Consultant having experience with similar assignments (IPSAS conversion) shall have added advantage.
Expected Out Put
- Soft and hard copy of revised ESAP Finance Policy/Manual
- Soft and hard copy of revised ESAP Finance training Manual/Procedures
- Hard copy reports as specified in the TOR
All qualified & Interested Firms should submit their proposals in two separate and sealed envelopes containing Technical and financial proposals for engagement before 28 August 2020 on working hours (8:00 AM – 4:30PM). or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research Head quarters Compound, Addis Ababa, Near the Ministry of Agriculture tel. 0941879989
Ethiopian Society of Animal Producation