Engender Health Ethiopia
CALL FOR BID PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
Engender Health Inc., Ethiopia Office is a leading global women’s health organization and is legally re-registered with the Agency for Civil Society Organizations under license no. 1233.
Engender Health is seeking proposals from qualified organizations or firms to conduct a baseline assessment for Right Based Approach for enhancing Sexual Reproductive Health Rights/RBASRHR project.
Interested applicants expected to collect the TOR from Engender Health head office from September 23-October 6, 2020 during office working hours (Morning 8:30 am-12:30 Pm and Afternoon 1:30 pm-5:00 Pm) and submit their technical and financial proposals in a separate sealed envelope duly marking the envelops as “Technical” and “Financial” proposals.
The document must be delivered to the address below in the bid box prepared for this purpose not later than 4:00 PM on or before October 6, 2020.
Bidders are required to attach the following documents as part of the technical bid documents.
- Renewed professional license and renewed business license,
- Tax identification number and value-added tax certificate,
- Organization profile including evidence of experience in the consulting, specifically in the Costed Implementation Plan (CIP),
- A schedule or detailed audit plan, that includes expected start date and completion date,
- The price must include clearly 15% VAT.
If the consultant is an individual without a firm license, the required 30% tax has to include.
Engender Health Inc., Ethiopia Office, reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.
EngenderHealth Inc., Ethiopia Office
Bole Sub City, Kebele 02, Infront of Abegaz Tower, Djibouti Road
Tel: 251-116- 63 08 33,
P.O.Box: 156, code 1110
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia