Ethiopian Human Rights Commission
CALL FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
ETHIOPIAN HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION (EHRC)
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is a national human rights institution established by the Ethiopian Parliament as per the Federal Constitution and responsible for the promotion and protection of human rights in the country. (Establishment Proclamation No. 210/2000 issued on the 4th of July 2000).
Recognizing that there is a need to review the current organizational design, job grading, and salary and benefits structure to ensure it is fit for purpose and human resources is efficiently and effectively aligned with its mandate, EHRC hereby invites interested consulting firms who meet the below requirements to design and establish an effective organizational structure that reflects EHRC’s general mandate, roles, and responsibilities, with a focus on functional areas of responsibility, accountabilities, and delegation of authority, and keeping the levels of hierarchy to a minimum:
- The service provider is required to provide a company profile on its size, staff composition infrastructure, location, etc.
- Provide proof that they have performed similar services. Letters of reference from at least three contactable referees must also be submitted.
- Required to submit CVs of key personnel that demonstrates prior experience and qualifications. Presence of the expert team in Addis Ababa
- Providerenewed business license and VAT registration certificates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Amharic and English
- Interested consultants/consulting firms can collect the prepared Terms of Reference (TOR) from its Head Office at Addis Ababa during office hours starting from the date of this announcement for seven working days.
- Bidders shall submit technical and financial proposals in English in separate sealed envelopes together with renewed license, VAT registration certificates, and company profile and registration certificates until June 15, 2020.
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC)
Kasanches, next to Sugar Corporation
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission thanks the Danish Royal Embassy in Addis Ababa and the Danish Institute for Human Rights for supporting this organizational review.