Ethiopian Horticulture Producer Exporters Association (EHPEA)
CALL FOR TRAINING
Ethiopian Horticulture Producer Exporters Association (EHPEA) is a non-governmental organization, established in 2002, whose members are legally registered and operating in the horticulture production and export business. The mission of EHPEA is to promote the competitive position of the Ethiopian horticulture sector in the global market.
As part of its mission to promote and safeguard the competitive position of the Ethiopian Horticulture sector, EHPEA undertakes various interventions,
The Association’s relentless endeavor is to expand the production and export of horticulture produce from Ethiopia and to promote environmentally responsible production practices at the farm level, It provides “Capacity Building Training”, among others, to its members and key stakeholders. The goal of this intended training is to capacitate and improve the knowledge and skill of the “Plant Quarantine Inspectors (PQI)” working on import-export of agricultural products in Ethiopia so that the Plant Health and Quality Control Directorate (which represents the National Plant Protection Organization (NPPO) for Ethiopia accomplish its responsibility to the best of its ability.
In line with the above aim, EHPEA is soliciting eligible consulting firms/universities/research institutions that can carry out the consultancy service (Training of PQI). Eligible consultants are required to come up with their detailed proposal to undertake the consultancy service.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested firms can collect the prepared Terms of Reference (TOR) from EHPEA office, i.e., Finance and Administration Department or the TOR can be downloaded from EHPEA website (www.ehpea.org).
- Based on the TOR, both technical and financial proposals shall be prepared and submitted in separate envelopes within 10 days from the first date of the announcement.
- Both envelopes with bid documents shall be clearly marked as “Capacity Building Training on Phytosanitary Measures”.
- EHPEA reserves the right to accept or reject any of all bids.
- Lately coming bids shall be rejected
- For further information and queries, please contact EHPEA at the address indicated below
Finance and Administration office, Ethiopian
Horticulture Producer Exporters Association, NB
Business Center, Miky Leyland road, around
Ministry of Energy & Water Resources,
Room No. 603, Addis Ababa
Tel: 011 663 45 24/011663 67 50.
Fax 011 663 67 53