East Shoa zone, Dugde Woreda, Meki Town Municipality
Ethiopian Herald Jan8,2021
INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. NCB/No 001
- East shon Zone Meki Town Municipality office has secured a budget for Construction work of street light installation
- The Office now invites all eligible local special Contractors of EMC or Electrical installation Contractors with presentation of their professional and trade license of a registration certificate, a VAT &TIN certificate, Suppliers list registration certificate (PPA) and also current tax clearance from Revenue Authority renewed for the current fiscal year of 2013 EC for furnishing the necessary labor, material, equipment and service for the construction work of street light,
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document from East shoa Zone Meki Town Municipality office starting from the l announcement of the bid on The Ethiopian Herald up to 21″ Calendar days at the address given below up on payment of a nonrefundable fee of birr 500 (Five Hundred only). The method of payment will be in cash
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of 100, 000(One hundred thousand) birr in the form of Bank Guarantee or certified payment Order (CPO) valid for 90 days beyond the bid validity date (28 days) after the date of bid opening. The bid security must be addressed to Meki town municipality office summited in the tender box together with the Technical Original envelope Bid bond in any other form shall not be accepted Failure to do this will result in automatic rejection,
- The Original and two copy of the qualification document shall be placed in a wax sealed envelope marked as “original and copy of Qualification Document “and both envelops shall be placed in a large outer wax sealed envelope. This outer shall bear the submission address and clear information of the bidder
- The original and two copy of financial document shall be placed in wax sealed envelope marked as” original and copy of financial document” and both envelopes shall be placed in a large outer wax sealed envelope. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and clear information of the bidder
- The dead line of the bid (both qualification and Financial offers independently) submission shall be on or before 11:00 AM of the 22nd calendar day of the bid starting from the date of announcement.
- The Qualification document will be opened 1st in the present of bidders or their representatives who wish to attend at 2.00 Pm on the 22nd calendar day of the bid starting from the date of announcement.
- Only financial offers of those bidders who score the minimum qualifying point ,70% (Seventy percent) and above will be opened on the financial opening date. The financial opening of the bidders who have scored less than the minimum passing point (ie 70%) will be returned unopened Financial document opining date & time will be announced by Meki town municipality office after completion of qualification document evaluation
- Any attempt of submission forged (false) document &/or indication of financial offer on the qualification document will result in rejection of the bid.
- The client shall not bear any responsibility for misplacement of “Qualification Document” in “The financial offer Document” envelope or vice versa, which result in automatic rejection
- The construction of the work shall be completed within a maximum of 150 calendar days from the commencement date of the work.
- The office reserved full right to reject bidders with poor past work performance against scheduled project completion time, with poor work quality records within the zone.
- Meki town municipality office reserves full right to accept or reject any or all bids,
Tel: 022,118,0012 /022,118,0056 /09 – 10-74-36-51
Address:- East Shoa zone, Dugde Woreda, Meki