Dorcas Aid Ethiopia (DAE)
call for Consultancy Services
Dorcas Aid Ethiopia (DAE) is an international NGO working in the country for more than 20 years. DAE programs have been focused on child and youth development (Child sponsorship), water and sanitation, food security, HIV/AIDS prevention, and agriculture value chain development.
DAE has impliment development programs in and around Hawassa, Shashamene and Deka Siftu & wants to invite bidders for consultancy service to undertake impact assessment of the projects.
- Interested applicant should submit the technical and financial proposal as per the bid document including renewed license and TIN Certificate
- Bidders can collect the bid document (TOR) from DAE head office located at Bole Sub City, Kebele 3 House Number 7, P.O.Box8989, Telephone +251-116-674032 form Monday September 30, 2020 at office working time
- Bid documents shall be submitted to Head office before October 9, 2020 at 5.00 p.m.
- The consultant will be selected in accordance with the criteria set out by the organization
- DAE reserves the right to cancel the tender process at any stage without any liability of any kind for DAE, upon notice to the bidders.
Address: Dorcas Aid Ethiopia (DAE)
Tel. Fixed line +251-116-674032 Bole Sub City, Kebele 3 House
Number1547, P.O.Box 8989, Telephone +251-116-674032
opposite ‘Water Works Design & Supervision Enterprise’ building, near “Emperial Hotel”.