Direct Aid Ethiopia
INVITATION TO THE BIDDERS ANNOUNCEMENT
Direct Aid Ethiopia is an NGO engaged in assisting the developmental strategies and Policies through uplifting the living condition of the rural/urban people who are in need of Immediate support. Hence, its major involvement areas include Education, social, health and water well. In line with this, Direct Aid Ethiopia announces to competitive bidders to Participate to dig medium-deep well
- Bidders who participate in the tender must be water work contractor BC 5, & above
- Bidders must be in a similar project experience at least two years and above prior to bidding process.
- All bids should be submitted in wax sealed & stamped envelope to the address belew on or before 10 (ten) working days of the announcement of this invitation for bid in the Ethiopian Herald Newspaper up to the 10th working days at 10:00am and shall be opened on the same date 10:30am in the presence of interested bidder or representative. Direct Aid Ethiopia Office, Gerji area, near Kadisco Hospital, P.O. Box 9597, Addis Ababa, Tel. 01163942446/47.
- Late bidder shall not be accepted and documents returned back unopened
- The bidder shall submit renewal license, Vat, Tin number and clearance certificate, technical & financial proposal.
- Bidder shall submit financial & technical offer original © in the separate envelope each having written “original” & “copy”.
- Bid document shall be accompanied by a “bid security” CPO not less than 2% of the total amount.
- If the organization has got another better option, we are not in obligation to the tendering Process and the bidding might be partially or fully being cancelled.