Direct Aid Ethiopia
INVITATION TO THE BIDDERS ANNOUNCEMENT NO.1
Direct Aid Ethiopia is an international NGO engaged in assisting the developmental strategies and policies through uplifting the living condition of the rural/urban people who are in need of immediate support. Hence, its major involvement areas include; Education; social, health, and water well. In line with this, Direct Aid Ethiopia announces to competitive bidders who could provide the following food items for emergency relief purposes.
- Nutritional food (FAFA)
To the displaced pastoralist of afar regional state flood-affected word’s. Requirements
- Bidders must be in a similar project experience 3 years prior to the bidding process.
- All bids should be submitted in wax-sealed & stamp envelops to the address below on or before 5 consecutive days of the first announcement of this invitation. Direct Aid Ethiopia Office, Gerji area, near Kadisco hospital, P.O.BOX: 9597, Addis Ababa, Mobile. 0911356893
- Late bid shall not be accepted and returned unopened
- The bidder shall submit a renewal license, VAT registration, TIN number and tax clearance certificate, financial proposal.
- Bidder shall submit the financial offer original & copy in the separate envelop each having written “original” & “copy”.
- Bid document shall be accompanied by a “bid security” equivalent amount of CPO of birr not less than 2% of the total amount.
- If the organization has got another better option, we are not in obligation to the tendering process and the bidding might be partially or fully cancelled.
Direct Aid Ethiopia Office