Dire Dawa Water Supply & Sewerage Authority
INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
- The Dire Dawa Water Supply and Sewerage Authority has allocated funds from its own budget and intends to apply part of the funds towards the cost of the following Item and service within the specified delivery date indicated in the bidding document and now invites sealed bids from all eligible and qualified bidders.
Name of the Item
Supply & Installations
of IP Based surveillance
the security system at Dire Dawa
Administration Water and
Sewerage Authority for Boren,
Tome, Bridge and Legehare
Pump station and Reservoir
2. Interested eligible & qualified bidders may obtain further information from Dire Dawa Water Supply and Sewerage Authority and collect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday to Friday at working hours.
3. Qualifications requirements include experience in supplying at least one contract of similar items and service over the past supported with names of clients, values, and types of contracts and shall furnish documentary evidence. Product ISO certificates & brochures shall be attached to the document in compliance to the specifications. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders directly from Dire Dawa Water Supply and Sewerage Authority Office No.05 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 500.00 (Five Hundred Ethiopian Birr) starting from the first announcement of this notice on the Ethiopian Herald in-office hours until the closing date and time as specified in paragraph 5. Bidders may communicate for clarification in the address mentioned below.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 9:00 AM (Morning) twenty-one calendar days after this bid announcement on the Ethiopia Herald (the exact date will be notified on the bidding document). Bids will be opened on the same date it the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 9:30 AM (Morning). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 100.000,00.(One Hundred. Thousand Birr) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
6. The address referred to above is: Dire Dawa Water Supply and Sewerage Authority
(Room Number: 05) Telephone: +251-25-111-34-96 +251 -251124892 Fax: +251-25-111-49-87
DIRE DAWA WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE AUTHORITY