Dire Dawa Water, Mines & Energy Office
INVITATION FOR RE-BIDS
Dire Dawa Administration Water, Mine & Energy Office
The Employer, Dire Dawa Agriculture Water, Mines & Energy Office, has received a budget from Dire Dawa City Administration towards the cost of Rural water supply system Development and intends to apply part of the budge for payments of Construction of Hulahulul rural small scale Irrigation.
- Project located in Dire Dawa Rural kebele of asseliso Cluster
- BID Ref. No.DDAWMEO/Con /019/2013
Construction of:-civil work for Hulahulul kebele small scale Irrigation.
Dire Dawa Water, Mines & Energy Office now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders having Grade GC/WWC-6 & above for construction of SSI as described below.
- Bidding will be conducted through NCB procedures and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and obtain the bidding documents during office hours 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Bidders shall meet the following minimum qualifying criteria to qualify for the award of the attack
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 300 (Three Hundred Birr) on cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before January 22nd, 2021, 9:30 AM Electronic bidding will not be permitted and late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be publicly opened at the address mentioned below on January 22nd, 2021, 9:30 AM
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 100,000.00 in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee, or CPO.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety (90) days after the Bid opening date.
The address referred to above is
Dire Dawa Administration Agriculture, Water Mine & Energy Bureau
Procurement, finance and property administration directorate
1st Floor, Room Number-1
Telephone Number: +251251113558
Dire Dawa Administration Agriculture,Water Mine & Energy Bureau