Dire Dawa Administration Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service, የድሬዳዋ አስተዳደር የመንግሥት ግዢና ንብረት ማስወገድ አገልግሎት ጽ/ቤት
Invitation to Bid (ITB)
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Dire Dawa Administration Urban Job Creation & Food
Security Agency Urban Productive Safety Net Project
Credit No.IDA – 57560 Contract/Bid No ET-DIRE
DAWA-153587-GO-RFB Construction Materials
The Government of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Urban Productive Safety Net Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for procurement of public work Construction Materials. The Dire Dawa Urban Job Creation & Food Security Agency cooperation with Dire Dawa Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service Office now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of different Construction Materials:
- The evaluation will be done on LOT base.
- The interested bidder who have a relevant renewed license for the current budget year, VAT registration evidence, and Tax Clearance.
- Bid document can be obtained from Dire Dawa Administration Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service Office, Dire Dawa, Mayor Building 1st floor Procurement Directorate during office hours against a non-refundable payment of birr 100 (One hundred) from the date may 1/2020 of issuance of this bid on The Ethiopian Herald.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National competitive bidding (NCB) procedures and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Delivery and Unload period: within consecutive 60 days, for all Items starting from date of contract signing. All bids must be accomplished by bid bond of 112,500.00 (One hundred twelve thousand five hundred birr) in the form of certified payment Order (C.P.O) or an Unconditional bank guarantee.
- Bids shall be submitted each having one original & two copies.
- Bidders should submit their technical and financial offers in wax-sealed envelopes to the Agency starting from the date announced on the Ethiopian Herald for the consecutive 30 days.
- Bid will be closed in the presence of bidder or their legal representatives on June 3/2020 at 10:00 AM (morning) & opened on the same date at 10:30 AM (morning) in the presence of bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend, at the address below. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bidders may obtain further information from Dire Dawa Administration Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service Office, Tel. No: +251 115402 / +254 110179 P.O.box 1398.
- The Agency reserves all rights to accept or reject any or all bids.
Dire Dawa Public Procurement and Property
Disposal Service Office
Tel. No: +251 115402 / +254 110179 Fax :+251 117729, P.O. Box: 1398
Dire Dawa, Ethiopia