Dire Dawa Polytechnic College
Request for Bids (RFB)
Country: The Federal Democratic
Republic of Ethiopia
Client: Dire Dawa Polytechnic College (DDPTC)
Name of Project: East African Skills for Transformation and Regional Integration Project
Contract Title: Procurement of Three Vehicles
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: IDA 6335-ET LOAN/IDA D395-ET GRANT
RFB Reference No.: DD/RFB/G-06/19
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Dire Dawa Polytechnic College, East Africa Skills for Transformation and Regional Integration Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Procurement of three service vehicles.
- The DDPTC now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement of Three Vehicles (one 13 seated Minibus, one Pickup, and one Hardtop Land cruiser).
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” Procurement of Goods, Works and Non Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers July 2016 revised November 2017 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations. In addition, please refer to Section III, paragraphs 3.14 and 3.15 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Dire Dawa Polytechnic College, East Africa Skills for Transformation and Regional Integration Project (EASTRIP) Implementation Unit, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 7:30 A.M to 5:30 P.M at the address given below
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 500 (five hundred birr) or US $ 15 (fifteen USD). The method of payment will be in cash or Cashier’s Check.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before February 05, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on February 05, 2021 10:30 A.M.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 175,000.00 (One Hundred Seventy-Five Hundred Thousand) or equivalent in a freely convertible currency in the name of Dire Dawa Polytechnic College, East Africa Skills for Transformation and Integration Project (EASTRIP) Implementation Unit:
- The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Dire Dawa Polytechnic College, East Africa Skills for Transformation and
Regional Integration Project (EASTRIP) Implementation Unit, around Depo, Kebele 03, on the right side of Dire Dawa Administration Police Commission, on main road getting from Addis Ababa to Dire Dawa.
Attention: Mr. Zinaw Tsehayneh, EASTRIP Project Manager
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , ZIP Code: 30 216
Tel. +251-254117823, Mobile:+251 915730262