Dire Dawa Administration Agriculture, Water Mineral and Energy Bureau
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Dire Dawa Administration Water, Mine & Energy Office Contract Title: Procurement of construction of drilling works Procurement Reference number: NCB No.DDAWMEO/Con/001/2012
- Dire Dawa Administration Water, Mine & Energy Office has funds by CRGE Adaptation fund within the Procuring Entity’s budget to be used for the procurement of Construction Drilling Works.
- Dire Dawa Administration Water, Mine & Energy Office invites sealed bids from eligible bidders to work on WWC.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents and detail technical specifications in English can be purchased directly from Dire Dawa Administration Water, Mine & Energy Office upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two hundred birr).
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 50,000.00 (fifty thousand Birr only) in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee, or CPO).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before July 9, 2020, at 9:30 AM. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on July 9, 2020, at 10:00 AM
- Address and contact details
Dire Dawa Administration Agriculture, Water Mine & Energy Bureau
Procurement, finance and property administration directorate 1st Floor, Room Number-1
Telephone Number: +251251113558, 0912179452 Dire Dawa, Ethiopia.