Digital Green Foundation
INVITATION TO BID
Background about Digital Green and the Bid
Digital Green Foundation is a global development organization that empowers smallholder farmers to lift themselves out of poverty by harnessing the collective power of technology and grassroots level partnership. Digital Green aims to meet this mission through strengthening agricultural extension to provide services that smallholder farmers require. In Ethiopia, Digital Green works in four regions, namely, Oromia (including Addis Ababa), Amhara, SNNP, and Tigray.
Digital Green Foundation invites Sealed Bids for the supply of rental vehicles from its respective regional cities to DG Operational Area within that region for the duration of One Year with the possibility of extension.
- Bidders can obtain the bid documents by requesting via email addressed to: email@example.com_The documents will automatically be sent back to you on your same email address during office hours, from Monday to Friday: morning 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and afternoon 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, effective from the first day of this bid announcement.
- Interested bidders shall request the bid packet via email starting from Monday, November 23, 2020, at 9 am until Thursday, December 3, 2020, at 5:00 pm.
- Bidders may bid on all or any of the bid items noted above.
- Final bids shall be submitted in a sealed, stamped, and waxed envelope no later than Friday, December 4, 2020, at 2:00 pm.
- Due to the COVID-19 situation, the bid opening shall only be conducted by DG bid committee.
- Late bid submission beyond the date and time mentioned under #4 will not be considered.
- Digital Green Foundation reserves the right to cancel the bid in whole or in parts.
- Address: Digital Green Foundation Haile Gebreselassie Avenue, Waryt Building, 6th floor,
- Opposite to Capital Hotel, Sub-City Yeka, Woreda 07, House No. 934/01, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Tel: +251 116 672 960