Defence Construction Enterprise
Sekoto-Abi Adi Design and Build Road Project contract2: Lalibela Junction Abergele Sub-contract 1: bituminous work from station 101+000 to 131+000
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
- Defense Construction Enterprise had signed a contract Agreement with Ethiopia Roads Authority to Sekota-AblAdi Design and Build Road Project Contract 2: Lalibela Junction Abergele; and intends to sub-contract asphalt construction and bituminous shoulder construction
- Defense Construction Enterprise then now invites registered contractors of Category GC-3 RC-3 and above with their professional and trade license valid for the year 2013 E.C. registered for VAT and having tax clearance (for local contractors) to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor materials and equipment for the asphalt construction and bituminous shoulder construction of Sekota Abi Adi Design and Build Road Project Contract 2: Lalibela Junction-Abergele Subcontract 1: bituminous work from station 101+000 to 131+000
- The works to be camped out under this sub-contract comprises the asphalt work of Sekoto-Abi Adi Design and Build Road Project Contract 2: Lalibela Junction-Abergele Subcontract 1:bituminous work from station 101+000 to 131+000
- The road is DS5 with Asphalt concrete with a width of 7m carriageway and a 1.5m surface treatment shoulder on each side of the road. The sub-contractors expected to construct the sub-contract work as per the drawings and specifications of the main contract.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the Defence Construction Enterprise at the address given below from 8:30 to 12:30 am and 1:30 to 5.30 pm from Monday to Friday local fime. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders as of January 31/2021 at the above office upon presentation of the document mentioned under item (2) above and a written application to us and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 500. ADDRESS: Defence Construction Enterprise Ethio-China Friendship (Wello Sefer-Gotera) Road Addis Ababa Ethiopia Tel. +251-11-442-2260/70/71/72 Fax. +251-442-074
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification information and Bid Security” and “Financial Bid” separate dealed and the two envelopes should also be sealed in an outer single envelope
- Evaluation is to be camed out in two stages, qualification information first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next
- . Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before February 23/2021 at 9:00AM
- (in the moming). Al bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 100,000.00. Late bids will be rejected. Qualification information and bid security will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend, at the address below February 23/2021 at 9:30 AM. (in the moming) General Manager Defence Construction Enterprise Addis Ababa Ethiopia Tel. +251-11-442-2260/70/71/72 Fax. +251-442-0746
- Defence construction Enterprise reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all bids without giving any reasons.
DEFENCE CONSTRUCTION ENTERPRISE