Defense Construction Enterprise (DCE)
Defense Construction Enterprise
Tarmaber Meleyaya Sefedmeda Road Project
Sub-contract 1: station 0+000 to 30+000
Notice of Invitation for Bid
(Procurement No: DCE/BC/183/2020)
1. Defense Construction Enterprise has signed a contract Agreement with Ethiopian Roads Authority to Tarmaber Meleyaya sefeda Road Project, and intends to sub-Contract the Earthwork including asphalt construction and Finishing of slopes, sub-Contract 1: base course bituminous work from station 0+000 to 30+000 to the illegible contractor.
2. Defense Construction Enterprise then now invites registered contractors of Category GC-1, RC-1 to GC-3, RC-3 with their professional and trade license valid for the year 2012 E.C., registered for VAT and having tax clearance (for local contractors) to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the sub-base, base course and asphalt work of Tarmaber Meleyaya Sefedmeda Road Project Sub-contract
1: Tarmaber Meleyaya Sefedmeda Road Project Sub-contract 1: Tarmaber Meleyaya sefedmeda Road Project, Sub-Contract 1: base Course bituminous work From station 0+000 to 30+000
3. The works to be carried out under this Sub-contract comprise the asphalt work of Tarmaber Meleyaya Sefedmeda Road Project Sub-Contract 1: Tarmaber Meleyaya Sefedmeda project, Subcontract 1:base course bituminous work From station 0+00C to 30+000
4. The road is DS5 with Asphalt concrete with width of 7m carriage way and 1.5m gravel surfaced shoulder on each side of the road. The sub-contractor is expected to construct the sub-contract work as per the drawings and specification of the main contract.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the Defense Construction Enterprise at the address given below from 8:30 to 12:30 am and 1:30 to 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday local time. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders as of December 28/2020. at the above office upon presentation of the document mentioned under item (2) above and a written application to us and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500.
Address: Defense Construction Enterprise
Ethio-China Friendship (Wello Sefer -Gotera) Road
Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
6. Bidders shall submit two envelopes. “Qualification Information and Bid Security” and “Financial Bid” separately sealed and the two envelopes should also be sealed in an outer single envelope.
7. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification Information first and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below before January 19/2021 at 9:00 AM in the morning. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 100,000.00. Late bids will be rejected. Qualification Information and bid security will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, at the address below January 19/2021 at 9:30 A.M. in the morning
Defence Construction Enterprise
9. Defense Construction Enterprise reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all bids without giving any reasons.
Defense Construction Enterprise