Defence Construction Enterprise
Invitation for Bid
Tender No. DCE/GAN.PK/001/2013
Defence Construction Enterprise International peace keeping Project 20-03B here by invites all interested bidders to submit their bid for excavation and cart away works, Back fill work, Formwork (labor only), reinforcement work(labour only),Masonry (labour only) at International peace keeping Project 20-03B
1. All bidders must be registered Contractors of Category GC-5, RC-5, BC-5 or above with their professional and trade license valid for the year 2012 E.C., registered for VAT and having tax clearance (for local contractors) to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary man power and equipment for the excavation and cart away works,(machine rental (own), savior and Forman is mandatory
2. For Back fill work, Formwork (labor only), reinforcement work(labour only),Masonry (labour only) the bidder shall submit G+3 and above building project work experience. All bidders must be registered Contractors of Category GC-6, RC-6, BC-6 or above.
3. The Sub-Contractor is expected to construct the work as per the drawings and specification of the main contract.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at International peace keeping Project 20-03B at the address given below from 2:00 am to 6:00 am and 7:00 to 11:00 pm local time. from Monday to Saturday. A complete set of bidding documents in English purchased by interested bidders as of 20/01/2013 E.C at the above office up on payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.
Address: – Defense Construction Enterprise
Janmida staff college Project 17-06B
Tel. (0118-95-98-10) (0911485630)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
5. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification Information first and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 02/02/2013 E.C at 8:00 local time in the Afternoon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB According to the bid document article number 15.1 and 15.2 in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee. Late bidders will be rejected. Qualification Information and bid security will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the opening ceremony that will be held at Project Office hall and the address below 02/02/2013 E.C at 8:30 local time in the Afternoon.
7.Defense Construction Enterprise International peace keeping Project 20-03B reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all bids without giving any reasons.