Dan Church Aid
EXTERNAL FINANCIAL AUDIT
Tender reference No: NOT/2020/008
Dan Church Aid (DCA) is a Danish international NGO, providing development and humanitarian assistance to poor people across the world. DCA has been operational in Ethiopia since 2004 and has been working with faith based and secular partners in program thematic areas: Livelihood Security, HIV/AIDS, and Gender and Capacity Building. Dan Church Aid has recently started a project implementation in Ethiopia in Bale, Afar, Wag-Himra and Gambella.
In doing its assignment DCA would like to invite Audit Firms to conduct External Financial Audit for Increasing Resilience and Economic Opportunities in Drought Prone Areas of Bale Zone on
- Full Project audit for the period September 13, 2016 – September 12, 2020
- Expense Verification audit for the period September 13,2019 – September 12, 2020
Therefore, interested bidders are invited to collect TOR and submit their sealed quotations to DCA Ethiopia office as per the address stated bellow:
Special Conditions/Requirements: –
- Company Profile of the Audit firm is required
- The firm should include copies of Valid TIN,
- Copy of VAT registered certificate
- Copy of renewed trade license for Ethiopian FY 2012 EC and should of related to the assignment otherwise ground for rejection.
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB). Failure to meet one of the eligibility criteria like registration licence, VAT will be a ground for rejection.
- Interested bidders may have any question regarding this tender should send their queries in writing through email to email@example.com. On or before August 28th, 2020 before Close of Business or (5:00 PM) copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late bid submission will not be acceptable, and it will lead to automatic rejection
- No BID Bond required.
- Attaching a recommendation letter from other international organization or similar sectors in similar business is recommended The bid document should be sealed in an envelope and stamped, the BID reference number NOT/2020/008 must be labelled on the outside of the two envelopes and Submitted to DAN CHURCH AID ADDIS ABABA OFFICE
- Received bid documents will be opened within one-week period at DCA Addis Ababa office.
- Evaluation will be finalized within two weeks after the bid documents are opened.
- The validity period of the bids should be at least 30 (thirty) days following the deadline of tender submission.
- Successful bidders will be communicated by the office and will be issued a letter of award
- Unsuccessful suppliers will also be communicated by the office through their email addresses and letters of regret will be sent to respective bidder/s.
- Nominated consultants would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and confirm its acceptance by signature proper contractual agreement.
- The nominated Consultant should be willing to work with Dan church Aid that payment condition will stated in the contract agreement. The audit firm shall fulfil the minimum requirements stated in the TOR
- Request for Proposal document and TOR can be collected during working hours starting from 20th August 2020 to the address stated below. The deadline for submission of technical as well as financial proposals will be 31th August 2020 before close of business (COB) 5:00PM.
DanChurchAid Ethiopia. Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02, House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House. Tel. 0115-52-23-86 Addis Ababa
DCA reserves the right to reject the bid entirely or partly for any reason.