Day Light Applied Technology
Tender No. ICB /DAT/RM/01/2013 E.C
Daylight Applied Technology PLC (DAT) hereby invites international eligible bidders for the supply of Crown Cork and Tin Can raw materials such as Tin Free Steel (TFS), Tin Plate, and other related rawmaterials as stated in the bid document.
- Bidders shall present eligibility documents such asVAT, TIN, Trade Registration Certificate, Agent letter, renewed trade license for the year, and ISO certificatewith their offer. Interested eligible bidder will purchase the bid document upon non-refundable payment of birr 200.00 (birr two hundred only) from finance Service Office No.02 in working days 8:00 am to 5:00 pm starting from the date of announcement to 21(twenty-one) consecutive Ethiopian calendar days or Could deposit in the Daylight AppliedTechnology Plc, Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Addis Ababa Megnagna branch account number1000050265688until bid closing date. Also the bidders send the deposit slip by the company e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and could obtain the softcopy of the bid document through the e-mail
- All bids must be accompanied by bid security bond of 2%for the total bid price in the form of an unconditional Bank guarantee and CPO issued from Domestic Ethiopian Bank.
- Bid documents shall be sealed and delivered to daylight Applied Technology plc office no. 02 , into the tender box prepared, before the closing date &time at 2:00 PM starting from the announcement of this bid on The Ethiopian Herald newspaper on 21(twenty one)consecutive Ethiopian calendar days.
- The bid closing date shall be on 21st Ethiopian Calendarday since this bid announced in the Ethiopian Herald newspaper at 2:00 PM. If this day is a holiday, the date of closing will be on the next working day at the same time and the same venue. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend at DAT Hall no. 03, Addis Ababa at2:30 PM on the 21st Ethiopian Calendar day since this bid announce in Ethiopian Heralds newspaper. If the bidders or their representatives’ couldn’t attend, at the bid opening date and time specified in the invitation or advertisement, the bid will be opened at the date and time specified in the invitation or advertisement.
- The Daylight Applied Technology plc reserves the right to increase/decrease by 50% of the quantity of the raw material indicated in the bid document.
- The Daylight Applied Technology plc reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bid, and to amend the bidding process without giving reason thereof.
- The winner is expected to submit a 10% performance bond.
- Bidders could obtain further information or clarification by the following address.
Daylight Applied Technology Plc
Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, P.O.Box. 1900071
Tell: +251 11 66 79 037/
+251 942113380/92849 55 67,Fax: +251 11 6679061