TERMS OF REFERENCE(TOR)
To provide Mentoring & Coaching Supports in Cash Programming
1. Project Overview
Cordaid in consortium with Trócaire with the financial supports the Education, Audio-visual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), under the EU Aid Volunteer initiative of the European Commission, is implementing the project entitled: “Strengthening the Capacity of Local Organizations to Respond Effectively in Emergencies (SCORE)” The main objective of the project is promoting a leading role for local actors in humanitarian response by strengthening the capacity of local CSOs to respond effectively to crises since 1st January 2019.
2. Purpose of the TOR
The purpose of the assignment is to contract a consulting firm/team of experts who will provide quality checks, and coaching for SCORE project Partners necessary for design, implementation, and monitoring of Cash Programming.
The consultant is required to support the Cash Program intervention by ensuring that all SCORE partner organizations put in place a system and documentation according to CAV training and Cordaid CASH SOP. The consultant will provide recommendations in order to fill gaps identified during the CAV assessment System and documentation check for CAV will cover the following main phases of CAV programming.
I. Cash Programming identification and design
II. Cash Programming Implementation
III. End-of-Program Mentoring
IV. Addition Considerations during mentoring/coaching
1. Expected Outputs/Deliverables
The Consultant will produce:
- Separate update reports on each undertaking
- summary profiles of the main service providers for CAV in Somali,Amhara and Oromia region.
- Final report
- Support will be requested at regular intervals throughout this period as outlined in the activity plan below and shall include both physical and remote technical supports throughout the process.
2. Qualifications/experience required
We are looking for a consultant/consultancy firm with experience in working with humanitarian partners’ particularly on cash transfer modalities in an acute and protracted crisis context. The consultant should have:
- Advanced contextual knowledge of Ethiopia humanitarian operations with the focus on Cash transfer intervention.
- Proven record of providing mentorship and Coaching support on Cash transfer modalities.
- Having COVID 19 sensitive strategies to conduct the assignment.
- Having strong analytical, writing, and communication skills(in writing and verbally).
- Advanced skills in facilitation and training skills.
- Ability to devote enough time to this assignment and meet deadlines.
- Having good English language skills (both writing and speaking)
3. Application Process
Interested candidates should submit proposals (both technical and financial) in-person to the Cordaid Office Logistics team around bole homes near Genet Chefe grocery before or on November 13, 2020, at 12:00 AM. Interested applicants must request for full ToR with subject “SCORE” to procurementET@cordaid.org.