TERMS OF REFERENCE(TOR)
TO PROVIDE MENTORING & COACHING
SUPPORTS ON DIGITAL DATA COLLECTION
1. Project Overview
Cordaid in consortium with Trócaire with the financial supports the Education, Audio-visual and culture Executive Agency (EACEA), under the EU Aid Volunteer initiative of the European Commission is implementing the project entitled: “Strengthening the Capacity of Local Organizations to Respond Effectively in Emergencies (SCORE)” The main objective of the project is promoting a leading role for local actors in humanitarian response by strengthening the capacity of local CSOs to respond effectively to crises since 1st January 2019.
2. Purpose of the TOR
The purpose of the assignment is to contract a consulting firm/team of experts who will provide quality check on existing system and capacity and coach on the applicability of digital data collection for SCORE project partners(RACIDA, APDA, APCA,OPA and Agri service).
The contracted expert/consultant team will undertake brief assessment on capacity and system on SCORE partners based on the contents of the digital data collection training, which was delivered for partners of SCORE Project. The potential support areas will be:
- Identify gaps on partners’ capacity and system and provide recommendation for effective implementation of DD as per the training provided in September, 2020,
- Provide hands on coaching for SCORE partners in their effort to equip themselves with the necessary equipment, software and skill necessary to effectively use DD tools.
- Understand the current data base system availed within Humanitarian partners in the market, and its challenges in meeting the needs of the supply and demand side actors (partners and donors).
- Improve the existing data base system by tailoring or derive new digital platforms to increase access for up to date information about the market demand.
- Make sure the compatibility of the programs on the digital data collection tools and the static database system. This would help to simplify the works and smoothly transfer/share information from the data collection tools to the database.
4. Expected Outputs/Deliverables
The Consultant will produce:
- Detailed gap assessment report for each partner and work plan/schedule on the mentoring or coaching supports.
- Capacity/system assessment report on each partner and proposed database and digital data collection systems.
- Tailored installed platforms/systems/data collection tools and methodologies to be used.
- Submit Reports on the technical and coaching supports provided
5. Qualifications/experience required
We are looking for a consultant/expert groups with:
- Demonstrated experience on similar assignments, in particular relating to digital data collection tools application, and application and use of database system.
- Proven record of providing of technical supports to a range of private or public organizations or partners. Fair ration of gender/ gender inclusion
- COVID 19 sensitive strategies to conduct the assignment.
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to devote enough time to this assignment and meet deadlines.
6. Application Process
Interested candidates should submit proposal(both technical and financial) in person to Cordaid Office Logistics team around bole homes near to Genet Chefe grocery before or on November 13 2020, 12:00AM. Interested applicants must request for full TOR with subject “SCORE” to procurementET @cordaid.org.