COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale
TENDER NOTICE FOR CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL, GI PIPES,& FITTINGS, HDPE/PVC PIPES& FITTINGS, IRON PRODUCTS, TOOLS& HARDWARE AND WOOD/TIMBER FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
Contract title: provision of construction materials, GI pipes & fittings, HDPE/PVC pipes& fittings, Iron products, Tools & Hardware and Wood/ Timber
Publication reference: T007/2020
- Location: Oromia Region (Bale Zone, Negelle and Wonchi) Afar Region, Somali Region and Addis Ababa (Country Office).
COOPI – Cooperazione Internazionale Ethiopia funded by multiple donors is seeking to engage service providers to enter into Long Term Agreements (LTA)/ Framework Agreements (FWA) to provide provision of mentsioned materials for COOPI Ethiopia Area Offices for the period of one year and intends to apply a portion of that grant to payments under this contract. No party other than COOPI shall derive any rights from the grant or have any claim to its proceeds. Under no circumstances or for no reason whatsoever will the donor entertain any request for indemnity or payment directly submitted by the humanitarian organisation’s contractors.
2. Contracting authority: COOPI – Cooperazione Internazionale- COOPI is an independent non-governmental organization, founded in Italy, committed to fighting poverty in the global South and to building a future that guarantees everyone adequate living conditions, equal opportunities. Since 1965 COOPI has carried out more than 700 development projects and emergency interventions in50 countries in co-operation with more than 50,000 local workers, this ensuring direct benefit to more than 60 million people.
3. Description of the contract
Long Term Agreements (LTA)/ Framework Agreements (FWA) to provide provision of construction materials, GI pipes&, fittings, HDPE/PVC pipes, Iron products, Tools& Hardware and Wood/Timber for COOPI Ethiopia Area Offices for the period of one years as you can find on the tender dossier.
4. How to obtain the tender dossier: The tender dossier is available from the Contracting Authority by contacting the following mail addresses: operations. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or by collecting in person from COOPI office in Addis Ababa, Yeka Sub city- Woreda 8 – House New from 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM Monday to Friday starting from 30 August 2020.
For more specific information on the location please call 0116591001 or 0116591921. Tenders must be submitted using the standard tender form included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Tender document may be submitted from Monday to Friday from 8.30 AM to 5.30PM to:
COOPI office in Addis Ababa, Yeka Sub city- Woreda 8 – House New – Ethiopia Telephone: 0116591001 or 0116591921
5. Deadline for submission of tenders:-The deadline for the submission of tenders is 14 August 2020 @ 5:00 PM COOPI office in Addis Ababa, Yeka Sub city- Woreda 8 – House New – Ethiopia.
Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.