Consultant Edible Oil- Manufacturing
The Client is looking for a consultant with deep experience in the edible oils manufacturing sector.
The Consultant will critically analyze the Edible Oils Market in Ethiopia
- Carry out a comprehensive market analysis of the edible Oils Market in Ethiopia
- Develop a business case for the planned Edible Oils company that will assure profitability and sustainability.
- Develop a comprehensive structural and technical design of edible oil manufacturing refinery which would be established in Ethiopia.
- Based on the project’s potential, develop the report based on market survey, consultation with local and international relevant actors in the field, and rigorous review of available national-level documents on the sector.
- The consultant must conduct one-on-one interviews preferably, Key Informant Interviews (KII) with existing and interested investors, owners of oil-refineries/ facilities, engineers, industry experts, and (or) architects with previous experience in edible Oils refinery design, seasoned agro-entrepreneurs and market analysts
- The Consultant will conduct an edible Oils Value Chain Analysis with a view to identifying the key relationships between the players in the edible Oils Market in Ethiopia.
Required Skills and Experience
Language requirement: Fluent over-communicating in both English and Amharic both written and verbal.
The qualification requirements for the consultant are as follows:
- Relevant university education including and not limited to Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Agribusiness Management Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or relevant subjects in any other related field
- Minimum five (10) years of work experience in the edible oil manufacturing sector or refinery industry
- The Consultant must have had experience in setting up similar facilities in the edible Oil / Manufacturing sector.
- Minimum two (5) years of experience in project design preferably with a national/international consultancy or a Manufacturing Project ;
- Minimum one (2) year experience of working in a project related to a specified field and has experience and knowledge of machinery fabrication, erection, installation, production, and O&M (operations and management)
- Knowledgeable in designing & implementing structured systems and mechanisms for monitoring the edible Oils facility productivity.
- Demonstrates an understanding of production and process management.
- Extensive knowledge of oilseed production processes and Value Chain
- Experience to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience working and coordinating with multiple partners, work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter as a single document to firstname.lastname@example.org, to be received before 5:00 PM on 24th January 2021 to February 05, 2021, with the subject line“