Confederation of Ethiopian Trade Unions (CETU) is seeking to hire competent and reliable consultants in order to convey a research on the Inclusion of Domestic Work in the Labour Law
Call for Researcher
Confederation of Ethiopian Trade Unions (CETU), the sole national center for working community in Ethiopia, in collaboration with European Union CSF III Programme has been implementing
“Democratic Governance and Rule of Law Promote Decent Domestic Work in Ethiopia”. Based on the project programme the CETU in collaboration with CVMis seeking to hire competent and reliable consultants in order to convey a research on the Inclusion of Domestic Work in the Labour Law. The Mandatory Requirements of the consultants;
- Copy of renewed and relevant business license
- Copy of TIN certificate
- Copy of VAT registration certificate
- Technical and Financial Proposal
On top of that; the consultants should need to know;
- Tenders submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- CETU reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
- Bidders who did not obtain the Bidding Document (TOR) directly from the CETU will be rejected during evaluation.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 10% of the total bid amount in the form of CPO or cash.
- Bid instruction documents and TOR can be obtained from CETU head office in hardcopy form by paying Birr 300 according to the details provided below;
- Date for tender document collection: May3th to 13rd 2021, Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:00,
- Tender document collection deadline: May 13rd 2021 5:00pm
- Tender document submission deadline: May 14th2021 5:00pm
- Tender public opening: May17th 2021 at 10:00am office number311
CETU Head office 2nd floor Room # 203 Bole Road
adjacent to Flamingo Restaurant,
Telephone: +251 5541512
Other, Legal, Organizational, Social and Public Policy
Confederation of Ethiopian Trade Unions/CETU/
የኢትዮጵያ ሰራተኛ ማህበራት ኮንፌዴሬሽን (ኢሰማኮ)
May 4, 2021
May 17, 2021 10:00 AM
May 14, 2021 05:00 PM
Newspaper Publish Date:
[‘+251 115 15 54 29 ‘, ‘+251 115526403 ‘, ‘+251 115154957 ‘]
Bid document price
300 (three hundred) birr