Call for National Tender Bid No – IFB 06-2020
Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to improve the living standards of people who cannot meet their basic needs by strengthening capacity to meet those needs and responding to emergency situations where necessary.
As part of our rehabilitation and new water supply schemes construction in Humbo and kindo woredas of wolayita zone SNNPR state, Concern worldwide- Ethiopia invites sealed bid from eligible and competent contractors to construct water supply schemes.
LOT-II Construction of 75M sandwich reservoirs, Generators house, Supply and installation of pressure and distribution lines, water points, and other related structures in Humbo and Kindo Didaye weredas of wolayita zone in SNNPR state.
- A complete set of bid documents including detail BOQ and design can be obtained by sending an email to Ethiopia. Tenders@Concern.net, during working hours Monday to Friday starting from 5th August, 2020 (Alternatively, copies may be collected from our offices below, however we strongly encourage you to obtain the documents by email.) Concern World Wide-Ethiopia Country Office Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Sholla Market Yeka Sub-city, kebele 13/14 Telephone: + 251 11 661 17 30 7651 23 60 Or Regional Coordination office-wolayita sodo Arada Sub-city, Infront of America international school Telephone +251-046-551-2427/180-4112/046-551-5042
- Bidders MUST provide valid business licenses, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate and bidder shall have grade WC/GC 6 and above license
- Bidders are required to sign tender declaration and should be submitted along with the technical bid proposal.
- Bidders are allowed to participate for the Lot II
- . Bid shall be submitted with separate sealed envelope technical and financial proposal with two envelopes original and copy and should be submitted to the above address on or before 19th August 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
- . Bid will be opened without the presence of bidders at Concern Worldwide- Ethiopia Country office on 19th August, 2020 at 10:30 A.M (Because of the present situation of COVID 19).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from our procurement entity in any of working hours before the closing date.
- . Failure to comply any of the condition from (2 & 3) above shall result in automatic rejection also Concern is not bound to accept late, unsealed or incomplete bids
- Concern World Wide-Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids