Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to improve the living standards of people who cannot meet their basic needs by strengthening capacity to meet those needs and responding to emergency situations where necessary.
Concern worldwide- Ethiopia invites sealed bid from eligible and competent bidders to supply the under described materials.
1. Lot- 1 different size GI pipes, Water metres and fittings.
2. Lot- 2 different size HDPE pipes & fittings
3. Lot- 3 different plumbing tools.
1. A complete set of bid documents including detail list of required materials can be obtained from the following addresses during working hours Monday to Friday starting from 12th March, 2020
Concern World Wide-Ethiopia Country Office
Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Sholla Market
Yeka Sub- city, kebele 13/14
Telephone: + 251 11 661 17 30 /651 23 60
2. Bidders MUST provide valid business licenses, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate.
3. Bidders are required to sign tender declaration and should be presented along with the technical bid proposal.
4. Bidders are allowed to participate for single Lot or collectively.
5. Bid shall be submitted with separate sealed envelope -technical and financial proposal with two envelopes original and copy and should be submitted to the above address on or before 26th March, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
6. Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders’ or their representative who choose to attend in person at Concern Worldwide- Ethiopia Country office on 26th March,20120 at 10:30 A.M
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from our transport & Logistics unit in any of working hours before the closing date.
8. Failure to comply any of the condition from (2 & 3) above shall result in automatic rejection also Concern is not bound to accept late, unsealed or incomplete bids
9. Concern World Wide-Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids