CONCERN Call for National Tender worldwide
Bid No – IFB 07-2020
Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to improve the living standards of people who cannot meet their basic needs by strengthening capacity to meet those needs and responding to emergency situations where necessary.
Concern Worldwide Ethiopia Country Office would like to appoint external auditors to undertake the audit of the consolidated accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020 and afterwards. The audit is expected to cover the accounts of the Ethiopia office and its field office mainly located in Wollo, Wolaiyta, Tigray,Gambella Somali and Benishangule Gumez. Once the nominated Auditor selected will serve for a period of three consecutives year as per the agency for civil society organization (ACSO) rules & regulation.
1. A complete set of bid documents (terms of reference TOR) can be obtained by sending an email to Ethiopia.Tenders@Concern.net , during working hours Monday to Friday starting from 21st September 2020. (Alternatively, documents-ToR can be collected from our offices below, however we strongly encourage you to obtain the documents – ToR by e-mail.)
Concern World Wide-Ethiopia Country Office
Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Sholla Market
Yeka Sub-city, kebele 13/14
Telephone: + 251 11 661 17 30 /651 23 60
2. Therefore, eligible audit firms are invited to participate by submitting the following documents:
- 2.1 The firm’s profile
- 2.2 Trade license (renewed for current year)
- 2.3 Certificate of competence for the accounting and auditing board of Ethiopia
- 2.4 Audit firms having evidence of qualification on IPSAS standard
- 2.5 Audit fee to be charged, clearly by indicating with or without VAT.
- 2.6 Time to complete the Audit.
- 2.7 List of staff member who will be deployed in the Audit and their profile.
3. Bidders are required to sign tender declaration and should be submitted along with the technical bid proposal.
4. Bid shall be submitted with separate sealed envelope technical and financial proposal with two envelopes original and copy and should be submitted to the above address on or before 5th October 2020 at 10:00 AM
5. Bid will be opened without the presence of bidders’ or their representative because of the current COVID-10 situation
6. Opening will be at Concern Worldwide- Ethiopia Country office on5th October 2020at 10:30 A.M
7. Interested eligible bidders may obta n further information from our procurement entity in any of working hours before the closing date.
8. Failure to comply any of the condition from (1 & 2) above shall result in automatic rejection also Concern is not bound to accept late, unsealed or incomplete bids
9. Concern World Wide-Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids