Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION To Local Open Tender Bid 92/2020/21
and Amendment on International competitive Tender Bid 88/2020/21 (Long Term Contract)
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following item:
Description of Goods
EMD/Bid Bond Amount(ETB)
Bid opening date
Dental Equipment and Accessories
Guest chair with arm rest
Amendment on international competitive tender Bid No. 88/2020/21 Procurement type to read as Long Term Contract
- The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from January 05, 2021, for bid no 92/2020/21 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred birr only), which shall be paid against Acct. No.1000134998028 to the account of CBE Finance Process’ account, in the name of the bidder. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 a.m., 1:00-4:15 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 a.m.) by presenting the payment advice, presenting a copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the Bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state the direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number, and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- The bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount shown in the table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided separately until February 03, 2021 at 12:00 A.M. for bid no 92/2020/21 in the above-mentioned address 2nd-floor room No. 203. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours on or before February 03, 2021, at 02:00 P.M for bid no 92/2020/21 at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on February 03, 2021 @ 02:30 PM at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28-/72/26 58/47/26/78, Fax 251-11-372-28-89,orvisit: cbe website
- The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.