Christofell Blinden Mission (CBM)
Building a Disability-Inclusive Society
FINAL EVALUATION OF THE
CBM ETHIOPIA COUNTRY FLAN 2016-2020 IMPLEMENTATION
Christofell Blinden Mission (CBM) is an international Christian Disability and Inclusive Development Organization, committed to improving the quality of lives of persons with disabilities and those at risk of disability in the poorest countries of the world.
Objectives of the evaluation:
- To assess the achievements and challenges of CEM Ethiopia CP to inform the new CP 2021 -2025.
- The specific objective of the final evaluation of the country plan:
To undertake a Final Evaluation of the CO ETH CP 2016 – 2020, so as to assess progress made in the implementation according to the logical framework, budget plan, and resources required to achieve the same. In addition, the recommendations shall be incorporated into the new CP 2021 – 2025 in order to better align with CBM international strategic approach so as to contribute towards disability-inclusive development outcomes.
The Final Evaluation includes the following points as the detail described on the
- a) Relevance and Quality: Assessment of the overall design of the 2016-2020 Country Plan
- b) Efficiency
- c) Effectiveness/Outcome: Assessment of the plan’s implementation status
- d) Value for money, Sustainability and Replication.
- e) Partnerships, Equity and Advocacy
- f) Alignment with Federation Strategy and with DID Standards
The Final Evaluation of the CP will cover the entire implementation timeframe. CO ETH will provide all information related to the partner organizations supported since 2016, the areas of work, the geographical distribution of the projects supported by CBM.
Qualified and interested Consultancy Firms, which fulfill the following criteria and the ToR of Country Office Final Evaluation, are invited to participate on the bid.
- The Consultancy Firm should provide TIN certificate, renewed Business License and VAT certificate.
- The Consultancy Firm must have solid experience in NGOs.
- Bid Quotation and time to complete the service should be presented and specified.
- TOR of Country Office Final Evaluation can be obtained from CBM Ethiopia Country Office, located in Addis Ababa, Bole -behind Sheger building, Office Phone No. 011 6629703/06/08.
Expression of Interest (Eol) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 15th October 2020.
Kindly note that only applicants who meet the specified qualifications will be considered for interview. CBM may ask for samples of previous work during the selection process. The CO ETH will review all applications and conduct interviews by 25th October and award a contract on 1st of November 2020.